I know you’ll agree with me that there are few things more amazing, wonderful, and joy making than Halloween Pet Photos! No matter if you’re a bride, a groom, a mother of either, or none of the above, we all love to see pets dressed up in their finery. Let’s take a moment and just enjoy every second! We love Halloween and know you do too!
If a dog in a hand knitted pink fur hair wig doesn’t make you smile, maybe you’re immune!
There are a lot of pet Halloween costumes. Like. A. Lot. The one above from Chewy makes us smile. Mostly because the dog looks so happy! (Although it does sometimes add to the enjoyment of the photo to see how much a pet hates it’s costume!)
This one is one of our absolute favorites! It’s Georgia Florida weekend coming up here and there will be no shortage of Bulldog madness, Frat Beach crazyness, and college hijinks Halloween costumes on full display. The dog carrying beer to the beach would fit in perfectly! As every Frat Beach survival guide says, hydration is the key to survival. 🙂
Really? There is just so much you can say about the pug dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. I bet this dog’s owner had a spiffy costume as well. We’d like to see that, wouldn’t you?
Because dogs aren’t the only adorably clad Halloween pets, we bring you yet more eye candy. (Because candy………… get it?)
The question I always ask is, how to you get your cat into a costume anyway? I mean, I would think that this is the biggest obstacle, which is maybe why they always seem to be giving the camera stinkeye.
Ending a Halloween post of frivolity and joy—-with more sweetness! (Refer back to candy) News you can use!
From Newsweek, the list of most popular candy in 2019 by state. Presented with no comment other than to say, what is wrong with you people????
Here is a list of the most popular candy by state, according to Candy Store:
- Alabama: Hershey’s Mini Bars, Candy Corn, Tootsie Pops
- Alaska: Twix, Blow Pops, Milky Way
- Arizona: Hot Tamales, Snickers, Hershey Kisses
- Arkansas: Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, Butterfinger
- California: Skittles, M&M’s, Reese’s Cups
- Colorado: Twix, Hershey Kisses, Milky Way
- Connecticut: Milky Way, Almond Joy, M&M’s
- DC: Tootsie Pops, M&M’s, Blow Pops
- Delaware: Skittles, Candy Corn, Life Savers
- Florida: Skittles, Snickers, Reese’s Cups
- Georgia: Jolly Ranchers, Swedish Fish, Hershey Kisses
- Hawaii: Skittles, Hershey’s Mini Bars, Butterfinger
- Idaho: Candy Corn, Starburst, Snickers
- Illinois: Kit Kat, Sour Patch Kids, Snickers
- Indiana: Hot Tamales, Starburst, Jolly Ranchers
- Iowa: Candy Corn, M&M’s, Reese’s Cups
- Kansas: Reese’s Cups, M&M’s, Snickers
- Kentucky: Swedish Fish, Tootsie Pops, Reese’s Cups
- Louisiana: Lemonheads, Reese’s Cups, Blow Pops
- Massachusetts: Butterfinger, Sour Patch Kids, Dubble Bubble Gum
- Maryland: Reese’s Cups, Milky Way, Hershey Kisses
- Maine: Sour Patch Kids, Starburst, M&M’s
- Michigan: Starburst, Candy Corn, Skittles
- Minnesota: Skittles, Tootsie Pops, Candy Corn
- Missouri: Milky Way, Dubble Bubble Gum, Almond Joy
- Mississippi: Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Butterfinger
- Montana: Dubble Bubble Gum, M&M’s, Twix
- North Carolina: Reese’s Cups, M&M’s, Snickers
- North Dakota: Candy Corn, Hot Tamales, Jolly Ranchers
- Nebraska: Salt Water Taffy, Sour Patch Kids, Twix
- New Hampshire: Starburst, M&M’s, Snickers
- New Jersey: Tootsie Pops, Skittles, M&M’s
- New Mexico: Candy Corn, Jolly Ranchers, Milky Way
- Nevada: Candy Corn, Hershey Kisses, Tootsie Pops
- New York: Hot Tamales, Sour Patch Kids, Candy Corn
- Ohio: M&M’s, Starburst, Blow Pops
- Oklahoma: Dubble Bubble Gum, Snickers, Skittles
- Oregon: Reese’s Cups, M&M’s, Candy Corn
- Pennsylvania: Hershey’s Mini Bars, Skittles, M&M’s
- Rhode Island: Twix, M&M’s, Candy Corn
- South Carolina: Skittles, Candy Corn, Butterfinger
- South Dakota: Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, Candy Corn
- Tennessee: Tootsie Pops, Skittles, Salt Water Taffy
- Texas: Reese’s Cups, Starburst, Sour Patch Kids
- Utah: Jolly Ranchers, Tootsie Pops, Candy Corn
- Virginia: Hot Tamales, Snickers, Tootsie Pops
- Vermont: M&M’s, Skittles, Milky Way
- Washington: Salt Water Taffy, Tootsie Pops, Skittles
- West Virginia: Blow Pops, Milky Way, Hershey’s Mini Bars
- Wisconsin: Starburst, Butterfinger, Hot Tamales
- Wyoming: Salt Water Taffy, Reese’s Cups, Dubble Bubble Gum
After a week (!) of eating Halloween candy, the wedding couples out there may well be looking for Bridal Bootcamps! Which always leads us to wonder why there aren’t specific groom bootcamps. Another story for another time.
****So, maybe you– a friend or a family member is planning your wedding? WE’D LOVE to hear your story, chat about your I Do’s and be part of your Wedding Day Team! Honestly! We believe that every story deserves to be told and we’d be honored to be chosen to tell it!
We would just love it if YOU were a #BBPCOUPLE!
Please give us a call or pop us an email!