Laurel & Kyle are just about the sweetest, kindest couple you could imagine! We were honored to document their day at the St. Simons Island Lighthouse/ A.W. Jones Heritage Center as well as officiate the I Do’s! St. Simons Island, this always beautiful barrier island in coastal Georgia was the hub of activity for their wedding party, family and friends (and we hear they all had a pretty great time!!)
With a color theme of purple and silver, Laurel & Kyle’s wedding popped amidst the lush green foliage and gorgeous spanish moss.
Thank you Laurel & Kyle for the honor of sharing your very special day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with all your hearts desire!!
Wedding Day Team:
- Ceremony & Reception: St. Simons Island Lighthouse A. W. Jones Heritage Center
- Hair & Makeup: Fantasy Hair & Airbrush Makeup
- Wedding Coordination: Island Weddings Day of Coordination, Heather Marshall
- Instagram: @islandweddingsdoc
- Facebook: @iwdoc
- Officiant: Tina/Bobbi Brinkman Photography
- Catering: Straton Hall
- Florist: Straton Hall
- DJ: Island Sound
- Photographer: Bobbi Brinkman Photography
- Bobbi & Associate Photographer Lauren Imus
****If you, a friend or family member is planning your wedding, WE’D LOVE to hear your story, chat about your I Do’s and be part of your Wedding Day Team!
We want YOU to be a #BBPCOUPLE!
Please give us a call or pop us an email!
Because we love us some social media!